Little Boots aka Victoria Hesketh became one of the most talked about new popstars around when she arrived with her Gold-selling debut album Hands in 2009, going on to achieve worldwide success and widespread critical acclaim. Read More...
Little Boots aka Victoria Hesketh became one of the most talked about new popstars around when she arrived with her Gold-selling debut album Hands in 2009, going on to achieve worldwide success and widespread critical acclaim.
Now the dance-pop songstress has released a highly-anticipated sophomore studio album, Nocturnes, on her newly launched On Repeat Records imprint via Kobalt Music. Written and recorded all around the world and produced by DFA Records co-founder Tim Goldsworthy, with other key contributions from Simian Mobile Disco’s James Ford and Hercules and Love Affair’s Andy Butler, Nocturnes is a powerful record of irresistible hooks and stunning songwriting that celebrates 90s house, seventies disco and futuristic electronics while maintaining the magic of classic pop.
Nocturnes will show people a more grown-up Victoria who is ready to push pop to its outer limits. “I’ve always wanted to make this album. It’s entirely representative of who I am. The kind of songs I love, with the kind of sounds I love. I’m not trying to be anyone. I am Little Boots.”
- Little Boots' video for "Shake" premiers for NYLON Mag
- Little Boots performs "Meddle" on Later with Jools Holland
- Litte Boots' "Nocturnes" is called "one of the pop albums of the year" by The Guardian
- Little Boots dishes on "Nocturnes" to Cosmopolitan
- Little Boots featured on SPIN
- Little Boots' "Motorway" featured on BBC
- Little Boots' i-N Session on i-D
- Little Boots' Blur cover featured on Pitchfork's Forkcast
- Little Boots performs for Daytrotter
- Little Boots in NYLON feature article and editorial spread