Singer-songwriter, composer, sound designer and producer Keren Ann Zeidel has released six solo albums up to date "101" (2011), "Keren Ann"(2007), "Nolita" (2005), "Not Going Anywhere" (2003), "La Disparition" (2002), "La Biographie De Luka Philipsen"(2000). Read More...
Singer-songwriter, composer, sound designer and producer Keren Ann Zeidel has released six solo albums up to date “101” (2011), “Keren Ann” (2007), “Nolita” (2005), “Not Going Anywhere” (2003), “La Disparition” (2002), “La Biographie De Luka Philipsen” (2000).
She has provided diverse soundtracks including a recent original score for Eytan Fox’s latest feature Yossi, and songs for TV series (Grey’s Anatomy,Six Feet Under, Big Love) and TV campaigns (H&M, Galia, SkyTeam, Orange).
Her songs have been performed by many internationally acclaimed artists including Jane Birkin, Francoise Hardy, Rosa Pasos, Henri Salvador and Iggy Pop.
Her first Opera Red Watersco-written with Bardi Johansson was produced by The Opera de Rouen and performed in 4 different Opera houses around France. Bardi and Keren Ann also form the band “Lady & Bird”. Together they released a studio album “Lady & Bird” (2003) and an orchestral album recorded with the Icelandic Symphony Orchestra “La Ballad Of Lady & Bird” (2009).
Recently she was a part of Inez & Vinoodh’s campaign for their Jewlery line (http://www.style.com/stylefile/2013/08/exclusive-inez-vinoodh-add-design-to-their-docket/)
She is a new mom to Nico (Born July 21st 2012) and currently relocating to NYC.
- Keren Ann appears on French TV
- Keren ann live performance on CultureBox
- Keren Ann collaborates with ?uestlove of The Roots
- Keren Ann's 101 receives 5/5 stars on Examiner
- Keren Ann's "My Name is Trouble" featured on The FADER
- Keren Ann feature and interview in NY Times
- Keren Ann album release and feature on Brooklyn Vegan
- Keren Ann featured in The Wall Street Journal
- Keren Ann Featured in H&M commercial