With music that's part acoustic, part electronic and completely captivating, musicians Nicole Miglis, Trayer Tryon & Zach Tetreault make up Hundred Waters. Read More...
With music that’s part acoustic, part electronic and completely captivating, musicians Nicole Miglis, Trayer Tryon & Zach Tetreault make up Hundred Waters. The trio met in middle school in Florida and formed the band in their adult years. The fusion of their talents quickly gave rise to a sound that has fans raving and critics drawing comparisons to Stereolab, Bjork and Four Tet. It attracted the most unlikely of label bosses, Skrillex, who signed the band to his OWSLA label. Since then the band has taken its’ live show around the world, touring with artists such as Alt-J, the XX, Jack U, Grimes, Julia Holter & more. The band is also responsible for co-founding and curating the application based micro festival, FORM Arcosanti.
- Hundred Waters featured as one of Spin's "Five Can't Miss Emerging Artists at Voodoo Fest"
- Hundred Waters curate the Festival of the Future
- Hundred Waters' "The Moon Rang Like A Bell" is Pitchfork's Best New Music
- Hundred Waters featured on NPR's New Mix
- Hundred Waters feature on Pitchfork
- Hundred Water's FORM Festival coverage featured on Pitchfork
- Hundred Waters perform “Down From the Rafters” and “Xtalk” at Pitchfork Music Festival
- Hundred Waters' "Out Alee" Video reviewed on FADER
- Hundred Waters' "The Moon Rang Like A Bell" named 38th best album of 2014 by Pitchfork
- Hundred Waters' "Show Me Love" Soundtracks Super Bowl Anti-Bullying Ad
- Hundred Waters' "Innocent" Video featured on Stereogum
- Hundred Waters' "Innocent" Video Review on Pitchfork
- Hundred Waters Perform "Murmurs" and "Animal" at Pitchfork's SXSW Party
|Fri 03/04/16 - Sun 03/06/16||Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival||Okeechobee||FL|